What: South India Solar Investment Conference
Where: Hyderabad, India
When: 8-9 October, 2015
Why: The South India Solar Investment Conference is the key networking and strategy conference for all Indian decision-makers eager to play a major role in the country’s booming solar market.
Participate in the 2-day conference in Hyderabad and:
- Meet the delegation of 30+ international project developers, investors and financiers travelling from all over the world to expand their solar business in India;
- Network with 100+ local senior executives ready to play a key role in the country’s 100 GW solar market;
- Learn how South India can take center stage in India’s solar growth and which best practices should be learnt from international experiences;
- Explore international investment opportunities and innovative project finance models;
- Assess risks and legal perspectives, and understand how to maximize yields;
- Hear from the most eminent and influential solar experts from India and the rest of the world
Organized by: Solarplaza, a private company based in Rotterdam (The Netherlands) that aims to inspire, connect and activate the global solar PV industry.
For more information, visit: www.solarinvestmentconference.com