Join leadership theory thought leaders, writers, educators and other global business experts in examining the way organizations are successfully combining the drive for economic gain with an equally passionate drive to actualize humanistic, culturally and environmentally sustainable values for the enrichment of employees, communities and the health of our planet. The 15th International Forum on Consciousness, Awakened Consciousness and the Evolution of Business: How the Self-Actualized Business Lays New Grooves for the Development of Self and Society, will be held May 5–6, 2016, in Madison, Wisconsin.
|The International Forum on Consciousness is a yearly event dedicated to information-sharing and discussion regarding important—and often challenging—topics related to the exploration of consciousness. This year, the forum will address how business is changing the way we think about the world around us.|
|Awakened Consciousness and the Evolution of Business|
|May 5–6, 2016|
|BioPharmaceutical Technology Center, Promega Corporation, 5445 East Cheryl Parkway, Fitchburg, WI 53711|
- Chip Conley, President and Head of Global Hospitality and Strategy, Airbnb, San Francisco, CA
- Martin Kalungu-Banda, Consultant, Facilitator, Trainer, Coach and Author; Faculty: Presencing Institute, HSBC Next Generation Development, HRH Duke of Edinburgh’s Commonwealth Study Conference for Leaders, and Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, United Kingdom.
- William Linton, President and CEO, Promega Corporation, Madison, WI (Moderator)
- Gunnar Lovelace, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Thrive Market, Los Angeles, CA
- Mike Mears, Leadership Speaker, Consultant and Author, Mears Consulting, Vienna, VA
- Betsy Myers, Speaker, Author, Public Servant, Mentor, Advocate; Founding Director, Center for Women & Business, Bentley University, Waltham, MA.
- Steve Paulson, Executive Producer, To The Best of Our Knowledge, Wisconsin Public Radio and Public Radio International, Madison, WI (Panel Moderator)
- Raj Sisodia, Ph.D., FW Olin Distinguished Professor of Global Business and Whole Foods Market Research Scholar in Conscious Capitalism at Babson College, Wellesley, MA; Co-Founder and Co-Chairman of Conscious Capitalism Inc.
- Malynn Utzinger, M.D., Director, Integrative Practices, Promega Corporation, Madison, WI
- Tim Weitzel, Ph.D., Leadership Development, Assessment, Coaching and Organization Development, Tim Weitzel & Associates, Kensington, CA.
The 15th Annual International Forum on Consciousness is open to the general public but limited to 350 participants. Forum registrants have the opportunity to join a presenter for a small group discussion over dinner on Thursday evening, May 5. Registration is now open. For more information or to register, visit: http://www.btci.org/consciousness/
About the BTC Institute
The BTC Institute is a not-for-profit organization operated exclusively for educational, scientific and cultural purposes. Learn more about its K–12 programs, scientific course offerings, and annual educational forums and symposiums at http://www.btci.org/